Did you know that in-home care and companionship is one of the fastest growing services provided to aging adults, especially in Metrowest MA (and nationally)? And while many of you have explored or heard the term “in-home care”, Hopkinton Home Care realizes there is still some confusion and what services can be provided.
Here’s a quick summary of our services so you are fully aware of our programs for when you are ready.
In-home care services from Hopkinton Home Care programs may include:
- Personal care
- Companionship and supervision
- Help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- And a bit of “time off” for the caregiving family
Customized Programs for your Loved Ones
If we were older, we, like most people, would want to age independently at home. In-home care makes that possible. Each home is different and it’s not until we understand the needs can we provide a proper program. We customize each program to make sure your loved ones know they are our priority and are the “only ones” while we support you.
When is it Time to Think About In-Home Care?
Recognizing some of the signs that is time to consider a caregiver can help determine the best time to contact Hopkinton Home Care and prepare for the caregiver.
Some of these signs and symptoms may include:
- Having difficulty walking, dressing, eating or bathing
- An increase in falls or injuries
- A change in eating habits that are affecting nutrition and causing weakness
- Mixing up or forgetting to take medications and missing doctors’ appointments
- Wanting help with cleaning and maintaining a household
- More of your time for companionship
These are all indicators that a caregiver from Hopkinton Home Care may be welcome on a part-time to full-time basis.
In-home care from Hopkinton Home Care is designed to be used on an “as needed” basis. Many clients take advantage of in-home services after an illness or injury so that they can recover and become stronger. Once strength has returned, the need for a caregiver is greatly reduced.
In other situations, as an illness progresses, sometimes it is necessary for a caregiver to be with the client more frequently. Making sure the specific needs of each client are met is the goal of our team at Hopkinton Home Care.
The need for a caregiver often arises after an illness or injury and can make an already stressful time even more hectic. It also happens when the caregivers know they can’t “do it all” and need help before or at the time a life crisis happens.
Prepare yourself for when that time comes and meet with us. Hopkinton Home Care can help to alleviate some of that stress at the time if you’re prepared.
Bill Marr is the owner of Hopkinton Home Care, an in-home care agency located in Hopkinton, MA.
Keep in touch for when you need it!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hopkintonhomecare
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HomeCareHoptown
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=43076736
- G+: https://plus.google.com/110609804563652037829/about
- Website: http://www.hopkintonhomecare.com/
- Blog: https://metrowesthealthcare.wordpress.com/
- Phone: Bill Marr, 508-544-4650
Hopkinton Home Care provides quality home care services in your home with an assisted living focus on the entire needs of each and every individual that we serve. http://www.hopkintonhomecare.com