National Health Observances
Bringing awareness to many health observances each month is just one service we provide.
Did you know that we “celebrate” the awareness of all of these health issues just in March alone? Healthfinder.gov is a great tool: http://healthfinder.gov/NHO/nhoyear.aspx?year=2015
For additional resources and news, please also visit us online at www.hopkintonhomecare.com.
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- National Endometriosis Awareness Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Save Your Vision Month
- Trisomy Awareness Month
- Workplace Eye Wellness Month
- 2 – 8 National Sleep Awareness Week ®
- 2 – 6 National School Breakfast Week
- 8 – 14 Patient Safety Awareness Week
- 10 National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 12 World Kidney Day
- 15 – 21 Flood Safety Awareness Week
- 15 – 21 National Poison Prevention Week
- 16 – 22 Brain Awareness Week
- 20 National Native American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- 22 – 28 Tsunami Preparedness Week
- 23 – 27 National Youth Violence Prevention Week
- 24 American Diabetes Alert Day
- 24 World Tuberculosis Day
Our service areas include Ashland, Bellingham, Framingham, Franklin, Grafton, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Southborough, Upton, Westborough, Whitinsville and surrounding towns in the MetroWest.
Contact Us Today or call 508-544-4650.