With our expansion deeper into the Metro West, here is a great article to read on getting to know Bill Marr, president and founder of Hopkinton Home Care.
Hopkinton Home Care is proud to announce a new in-home health care service for the Hopkinton, MA and Metro West areas. Owned and developed by Mr. Marr, Hopkinton Home Care provides peace of mind for your loved ones, the care you want and the service you deserve.
Here are a few questions asked to Mr. Marr:
1. Describe your role at Hopkinton Home Care in 10 words or less:
To help people succeed at their highest level…
2. What do you love most about your job?
Knowing that people will be safer with our help and helping them live at their highest functioning level.
3. Why did you build this business?
Because our seniors deserve to be cared for, stimulated and engaged.
4. What has your best experience been in life or business thus far?
My best life experience were the birth of each of my children.
5. How can others become more knowledgeable and current on needs for Hopkinton Home Care?
Word of mouth and ask a lot of questions! Many people don’t even realize that their family member has a need. Outreach, advertising, and recommendations from clients will spread the word.
6. What has been your motivation to succeed at Hopkinton Home Care?
To provide for my family while helping others!
7. If you could, who would you trade jobs with and why?
Tim Cook. Apple is made up of some of the greatest minds in business today. They have made products that make life easier for people, and can continue to do so on so many different levels.
8. How many places have you lived?
Two: New Jersey and Massachusetts
9. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
When my children tell me I’m the best. Everything I do is for the children.
Hopkinton Home Care service areas include Ashland, Bellingham, Framingham, Franklin, Grafton, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Southborough, Upton, Westborough, Whitinsville and surrounding towns in the Metro West.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Medications
- Grooming and assistance with dressing
- Travel to and from appointments
- Meal Planning
- Pet care
- Plant care
- Running errands
- Making and changing beds
- Mailing bills and letters
- Crafting and games
- Conversation and companionship