November’s Health Awareness News
Throughout the year we generate awareness around specific conditions & diseases that people struggle with daily.
Hopkinton Home Care understands these daily challenges and is here to help.
In thinking of ways to advocate and keep you and your families aware, we wanted to share the upcoming awareness causes. Much like you saw with the ALS campaign, awareness does matter and health awareness matters every day.
There are many causes and struggles that your loved ones need support for as well as for you to be aware of. In fact, many needs go unnoticed because they haven’t been diagnosed correctly or they are ignored.
So here is a quick reminder for the upcoming months.
At Hopkinton Home Care, we wish you the best of holidays and will continue to keep in touch!
For November, we have:
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month
- American Diabetes Month
- COPD Awareness Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Healthy Skin Month
- National Hospice Palliative Care Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- National Stomach Cancer Awareness Month
- GERD Awareness Week
- Great American Smokeout
Upcoming in December:
- Safe Toys and Gifts Month
- National Influenza Vaccination Week (first full week of December)
- World AIDS Day
Do you or a loved one need some extra help? Connect with us! http://www.hopkintonhomecare.com/contact-us.html
Our service areas include Ashland, Bellingham, Framingham, Franklin, Grafton, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Southborough, Upton, Westborough, Whitinsville and surrounding towns in the MetroWest.